Sending Sales Invoices via Email
Daftra software enables you to send emails from within the program, serving as a notification for issuing an invoice, appointment, or other information to your client.
- Make sure to add an email address to the client’s profile so that the option to send the invoice via email appears within the invoice page.
- You can add your own email template. For more information on how to add a template, you can refer to the steps provided in the following link: [“Adding an Email Template“].
Steps to Send an Invoice via Email
- Click on “Sales” from the main menu.
- Click on “Manage Invoices”.
- Click to view the invoice that needs to be sent to the client.
- Note: The client’s profile must have an email address. For more details, refer to the [“Adding a New Client“] guide.
- Click on the “Email to Client” button at the top of the invoice display window.
- Note: The “Email to Client” button may not appear if there is no suitable email template for the nature of the invoice. (For example, if the email template is set as “Paid Invoice” the button will not appear for “Unpaid Invoices”)
- The system displays the page for configuring the email message before sending.
- Select one of the saved email message templates on the top right of the screen.
- You can make modifications to the message template and use the “Placeholders” menu.
- The default email template includes basic info for “Client”, “Invoice” and also a “View Invoice” link.
- Click on the “Send” button.
Note: You can send messages through your company’s email using SMTP. To learn how to configure SMTP settings, please refer to the following links: