Activity log for the invoice
Daftra system records all the transaction performed on the invoice from saving, editing, printing, etc. various procedures, and displays that in an individual list within the invoice display screen named “Activity log”, this list is arranged according to the date of the transactions from the newest to the oldest, all transactions are displayed with the date and time they were performed, as well as the responsible user/ employee, allowing the account owner to monitor every move made on the invoice since the date it was created on the account.
How to view the activity log for the invoice
- Click “Sales” from the main menu.
- Click “Invoice Management”.
- Click the desired invoice.
- Click the “Activity Log” tab.
- The system displays you the procedures and transactions performed on the invoice with an indication of the time and date of the transaction and the responsible user/employee.