Assigning a Price List to a Client
After [creating a price list] in your account, you can then assign it to the client so that their future invoices will be based on the new price list.
- First, make sure to create a price list for the products and services in the account. For more details, consult the guide [“Defining a New Price List“].
How to assign a Price List to a Client
- Click on “Clients” from the main menu.
- Click on “Manage Clients“.
- Click on the client profile for whom you want to assign a price list.
- Click on the “Edit” button within the client’s profile.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Price Group” field.
- Select the desired price list from the dropdown menu to link it with the client.
- The effect of assigning the price list to the client will appear when creating a new invoice. For more details, consult the guide [“Creating an Invoice for the Client“].