Adding a Pinned Status and assigning it to a client
In the Daftra system, there are two types of statuses that can be given to a customer: “Pinned Status” and “Variable Status“:
- The Pinned Status is permanently associated with the client. Alongside it, a Variable Status can also be assigned to the client, while the same client cannot have two pinned Statuses at the same time.
- The Variable Status, on the other hand, is considered temporary and can be secondary to a Fixed Status.
Steps to assign a pinned Status to a Client
- Click on “Clients” from the main menu.
- Click on “Client Settings“.
- Select the “Client Follow Up Statuses” tab.
- Click on “Add New Status” or modify an already existing status.
- Distinguish the status with a unique color.
- After adding the status and distinguishing it with a color, check the “Sticky” option.
- Check the “Requires Follow Up” box to set an automatic follow-up appointment with the client , by specifying the number of “Hours” after which you’d like to receive a notification to begin the follow-up with the client.