Taking a Client Attendance
Log the attendance of a client who is subscribed to one of your memberships; this allows you to track their consumption of available sessions, points, or other balances.
- Note: Before starting, make sure you’ve [activated the Client Attendance app] in your account.
- From the main menu, click on “Client Attendance“.
- Click on “Client Attendance Logs“.
- Click the “Take Client Attendance” button located at the top right of the screen.
- When the client attendance check- in window appears, select the client whose attendance you want to log from the dropdown list.
- After selecting the desired client, the system will display the client’s data and the package they are subscribed to.
- Click the “Check In” button below the client’s details.
- You can repeat the process to log the attendance of all clients in real-time as they arrive. Once you have completed the attendance recording process, click on the “X” icon located at the top right of the attendance check-in window to exit.