Journal Entries Transaction List
A journal entry is a method for recording a financial transaction in a way that illustrates the transaction’s date, its value, its involved parties, and the value of each party, accompanied by a brief description of that transaction. Its purpose is to transfer each account to the ledger based on the entry and according to the type of the account, either as a debit or a credit. This is to ensure all financial transactions are documented in sequence according to their numbers and dates
- Click on “Accounting” from the main menu.
- Click on “Journal Entries”.
- The software will display a list of the daily entries registered in the program.
- Use the navigation buttons (<) and (>) to switch between the pages displaying the journal entries list.
- Click on the “Add Entry” button to start adding a new entry to the account.
- Click the “Journal logs” button to view the latest updates in the journal entries records of the account.
- Use the filtering tools to search for an entry in the account.