Creating a Receivable Cheque
How to create a Receivable Cheque
- Select “Cheque Cycle” from the main menu.
- Choose “Receivable Cheques”.
- Click the button “Receive Cheque”.
- Enter cheque details:
- Amount: Enter the received monetary amount.
- Description: Write the desired description to appear on the received cheque.
- Issue Date: Select the issuance date of the cheque.
- Due Date: Select the cheque’s due date.
- Bank Name: Choose the bank’s name from the drop-down menu.
- For more information, see the guide “Adding a Bank Account”
- Cheque Number: Specify the received cheque number.
- Received From Account: Choose the recipient account from the chart of accounts in the drop-down menu.
- Name on Cheque: Write the name you want to appear on the cheque.
- Collect Account: Choose the account where you’d like to collect the cheque from, from the chart of acconts in the drop-down menu.
- Endorse: Activate this option if you want to transfer ownership of the cheque to someone other than the recipient.
- Name: Enter the name of the person it’s endorsed to, i.e., the person who has the right to cash the cheque.
- Attachment: Choose the file from your device that you want to upload as an attachment.
- Click the “Receive” button.