Connecting the Attendance Machine to your Account
Connect the fingerprint attendance and departure recording devices to your account, and create a fingerprint for each employee on it to use for logging in and out. This will ensure you have a complete record of the employee’s attendance and departure times automatically on the account.
- Note: Before you start, make sure to activate the employee attendance app in your account.
Connecting the Employee Fingerprint Attendance Machine to the System
- Click on “Attendance” from the main menu.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on “Machines”.
- Click on the “New Machine” button.
- Select the type of machine from the dropdown menu and click save.
- Currently, the available machine type is “ZK Teco“. For linking other types of machines, contact technical support.
- Enter the machine details:
- Name: Enter the machine’s name.
- Status: Choose whether the machine is active or inactive.
- Serial Number: Enter the machine’s serial number.
- Host Name: Enter the hosting location.
- Port: Enter the port number.
- Communication Key: Enter the system’s communication key with the machine.
- Click “Save“.