Adding a new Designation
Add a job designation to the company’s organizational structure, such as a junior employee, senior employee, team manager, department manager, and so on. Give it a name and place within the company’s organizational structure. Then assign employees to this designation.
- Note: Before starting, make sure to activate the organizational structure app in your account.
Steps to add a Designation
- From the main menu, click on “Organizational Structure“.
- Click on “Manage Designations“.
- Click on the “New Designation” button.
- Examples of designations: Manager, Sales Representative, Senior Employee, Junior Employee, Intern… etc.
- Enter the designation information as follows:
- Name: Enter the desired designation name.
- Status: Choose from the dropdown the status of the designation; either “Active” or “Inactive“.
- Description: Enter the designation description in the dialog box.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- The system will show you a message saying “Designation Added Successfully” and will display all its information as follows:
- Details: A tab that includes details of the designations from its name and description.
- Assigned Employees: A tab that contains details of employees assigned to this designation.
- Activity Log: A tab that includes all the activities performed on this designation.